I campi magnetici appartenenti agli ambiti rTMS, CEMP, PEMFT hanno portato nel tempo a evidenze scientifiche tali da essere estremamente utili su innumerevoli fronti in ambito terapeutico oltreché interessanti per comprendere meglio i congiunti e interconnessi aspetti funzionali legati all’Essere umano. Di seguito alcuni riferimenti bibliografici :
– “Longlasting antalgic effects of daily sessions of repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation in central and peripheral neuropathic pain” – E M Khedr, H Kotb, N F Kamel, M A Ahmed, R Sadek, J C Rothwell – J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry – 2004 – (source – Pubmed).
– “Exposure to a specific pulsed low-frequency magnetic field: A double-blind placebo-controlled study of effects on pain ratings in rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia patients” – Naomi M Shupak, Julia C McKay, Warren R Nielson, Gary B Rollman, Frank S Prato, Alex W Thomas – Pain Research and Management – 2006 – (source -Pubmed).
– “Somatotopic organization of the analgesic effects of motor cortex rTMS in neuropathic pain” – J.P. Lefaucheur, S. Hatem, A. Nineb, I. Ménard-Lefaucheur, S. Wendling, Y. Keravel, J.P. Nguyen – Neurology – 2006 – ( source – Pubmed).
– “Efficacy and Safety of Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation in the Acute Treatment of Major Depression: A Multisite Randomized Controlled Trial” – John P. O’Reardon, H. Brent Solvason, Philip G. Janicak, Shirlene Sampson, Keith E. Isenberg, Ziad Nahas, William M. McDonald, David Avery, Paul B. Fitzgerald, Colleen Loo, Mark A. Demitrack, Mark S. George, and Harold A. Sackeim – Biological Psychiatry – 2007 – (source – Pubmed).
– “Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation is Efficacious as an Add-On to Pharmacological Therapy in Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) Type I” – Helder Picarelli, Manoel Jacobsen Teixeira, Daniel Ciampi de Andrade, Martin Luiz Myczkowski, Tatiana Barreira Luvisotto, Lin Tchia Yeng, Erich Talamoni Fonoff, Saxby Pridmore, Marco Antonio Marcolinl – The Journal of Pain – 2010 – (source – Pubmed).
– “High-rate repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation in migraine prophylaxis: a randomized, placebo-controlled study” – Usha K. Misra, Jayantee Kalita, Sanjeev K. Bhoi – Journal of Neurology – 2013 – (source Pubmed).
– “Efficacy, safety and tolerability of augmentative rTMS in treatment of major depressive disorder (MDD): a prospective cohort study in croatia” – Igor Filipcic, Zeljko Milovac, Strahimir Sucic, Tomislav Gajsak, Ivona Simunovic Filipcic, Ena Ivezic, Vjekoslav Aljinovic, Ivana Orgulan, Sandra Zecevic Penic, Zarko Bajic – Psychiatria Danubina – 2017 – (source – Pubmed).
– “Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation in Chronic Pain: A Meta‑analysis” – Basavana Goudra, Dipal Shah, Ganesh Balu, Gowri Gouda, Alan Balu, Anuradha Borle, Preet Mohinder Singh – Anesthesia Essays and Researches -2017 – (source Pubmed).
– “From pulses to pain relief: an update on the mechanisms of rTMS-induced analgesic effects” – X.Moisset, D.C. de Andrade, D. Bouhassira – European Journal of Pain – 2015 – (source Pubmed).
– “Repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation to treat depression and insomnia with chronic low back pain.” – Park EJ, Lee SJ, Koh DY, Han YM – Korean J Pain – 2014 ( source Pubmed)
– “Priming Stimulation Enhances the Effectiveness of Low-Frequency Right Prefrontal Cortex Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation in Major Depression” – Paul B. Fitzgerald, MBBS, MPM, PhD, FRANZ, Kate Hoy, BBNSc (Hons), Susan McQueen, RN, RPN (Nursing), Sally Herring, BA (Hons), Rebecca Segrave, BSci (Hons), Greg Been, MBBS, Jayashri Kulkarni, MBBS, MPM, PhD, FRANZCP, and Zafiris J. Daskalakis, MD, PhD, FRCP(C) – Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology – 2008.
– “Neurophysiological predictors of non-response to rTMS in depression” – Martijn Arns, Wilhelmus H. Drinkenburgc, Paul B. Fitzgeraldd, J. Leon Keneman – Brain Stimulation Journal – 2012
– “The efficacy and safety of low frequency repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation for treatment-resistant depression: the results from a large multicenter French RCT.” – Brunelin J , Jalenques I , Trojak B , Attal J , Szekely D , Gay A , Januel D , Haffen E , SchottPethelaz AM , Brault C ; STEP Group, Poulet E – 2014 (source Pubmed)
– “Impulse Magnetic-Field Therapy for Insomnia: A Double-Blind, PlaceboControlled Study” – Rainer B. Pelka, Ph.D., Christof Jaenicke, M.D. Joerg Gruenwald, Ph.D. – Advances In Therapy -Universität der Bundeswehr München Neubiberg/Munich, Germany -2001
– “Stimulation of bone formation and fracture healing with pulsed electromagnetic fields: biologic responses and clinical implications.” – Chalidis B, Sachinis N, Assiotis A, Maccauro G. – MC Musculoskelet Disord. – 2010 – (source Epub)
– “Pulsed electromagnetic fields accelerate proliferation and osteogenic gene expression in human bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells during osteogenic differentiation.” – Sun LY, Hsieh DK, Lin PC, Chiu HT, Chiou TW. – Sichuan Da Xue Xue Bao Yi Xue Ban – 2010.
– “Extremely small-magnitude accelerations enhance bone regeneration: a preliminary study.” – Hwang SJ, Lublinsky S, Seo YK, Kim IS, Judex S. – Ann Biomed Eng. – 2009.
– “Osteoprotegerin (OPG) production by cells in the osteoblast lineage is regulated by pulsed electromagnetic fields in cultures grown on calcium phosphate substrates.” – Schwartz Z, Fisher M, Lohmann CH, Simon BJ, Boyan BD. – Chin Med J (Engl) – 2008.
– “Electromagnetic field change the expression of osteogenesis genes in murine bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells.” – Zhao D, Wu H, Li F, Li R, Tao C. – Electromagn Biol Med. 2008
– “Cytokine release from osteoblasts in response to different intensities of pulsed electromagnetic field stimulation.” – Li JK, Lin JC, Liu HC, Chang WH. – Eur J Histochem – 2006.
– “Influence of magnetic fields on calcium salts crystal formation: an explanation of the ‘pulsed electromagnetic field’ technique for bone healing.” – Madroñero A. – J Bone Miner Res. – 1990 .
– “Prevention of osteoporosis by pulsed electromagnetic fields.” – Rubin CT, McLeod KJ, Lanyon LE – Spine. -1990.
– “Nitric oxide mediates the effects of pulsed electromagnetic field stimulation on the osteoblast proliferation and differentiation.” – Diniz P, Soejima K, Ito G. – Bioelectromagnetics – 2002.
– “Benign Effect of Extremely Low-Frequency Electromagnetic Field on Brain Plasticity Assessed by Nitric Oxide Metabolism during Poststroke Rehabilitation.” – Cichoń N, Czarny P, Bijak M, Miller E, Śliwiński T, Szemraj J, Saluk-Bijak J. – PMC US National Library of Medicine National Institute of Health– 2017.